How to maintain a healthy oral hygiene
Category : Dental Tips for patients
Tips to maintain healthy oral hygiene
- Use a quality and soft-bristled toothbrush. Rinse thoroughly and keep it dry and covered after use.
- Change your toothbrush every three months.
- Brush twice daily. Make a habit of brushing before going to bed.
- Floss that dirt away from the tight spaces between the teeth.
- Use a good mouthwash to remove that debris stuck in the inaccessible areas of the mouth.
- Use a tongue scraper as part of your daily routine.
- Stay away from the use of tobacco products.
- Rinse your mouth to remove food particles after every meal or snack.
- Limit soda, caffeinated drinks and alcohol.
- Visit your dentist for periodical check-ups.